Birth Certificate Translation

Document Translation Services Forums Translation Dhaka Birth Certificate Translation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Birth certificate translation service in Dhaka

In Bangladesh, Birth certificate is issued in Bangla. For multiple reasons, people are in need of translating birth certificate into English, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and other languages. Therefore, people are searching on internet birth certificate translation near me, where can I translate my English birth certificate or certified birth certificate translation near me, Bangla to English birth certificate translation service. With your search for birth certificate translation service, you may well discover us online. You just make a telephone call and we do the rest. We also have home delivery service for your birth certificate translation or other related translation services you may need.

We have analyszed online queries of the people for birth certificate translation service which indicate that most of the people search with their needs like translate Bangladeshi birth certificate from Bangla to English, translate Bangladeshi Birth certificate into English for USCIS and where can I translate a document? How can I translate my birth certificate from Dhaka, certificate translation Dhaka, birth certificate translation Dhaka North City Corporation, birth certificate translation Dhaka City Corporation, birth certificate translation Dhaka South City Corporation, Birth Certificate Translation Dhaka City Corporation Bangladesh, Birth Certificate Translation Services for USCIS, Fast and Cheap birth certificate translation uscis near me, where to get birth certificate translated and notarized near me, where can I translate my birth certificate to English near me, Birth certificate translation Services near me for which we have introduced birth certificate translation service in Dhaka fully online, which is just a phone call away.

Why you should choose us for quality translation service in Dhaka?

• Long experience in translation service in Dhaka
    • Prepare property valuations and affidavits for Embassy
    • Experienced notary public services and free consultations
    • Experienced translator with language background
    • Large corporate customer base
    • Know how document translation services in Dhaka suits your purpose
    • Translation is given on plain page or our company letterhead pad as required for your purpose
    • Source document is attached to the translated page
    • Given our ‘Service No.’ on the documents for possible inquiry from Embassies
    • Translator signs with seal
    • Notary public attests with seal
    • Help for Ministry, Court, Embassy attestation services
    • We deliver a complete ready documents to you
    • Online order & home delivery

Translation cost

BDT500-1000 only per a4 size page. Excluding home delivery. For more price related information please go to translation price.

We provide translation for the following documents:

Family document translation

Nikah Nama, Marriage certificate translation, Divorce Notice, Succession Certificate, Relationship Certificate, Family Certificate, Birth certificate translation, Affidavit regarding Hindu Marriage, Succession Certificate, Deed of Will, Death Certificate etc, Domicile Papers

Land document translation

Deed Summary, Deed Details, Mutation, Khatian, Mutation Recommendation Proposal, DCR, Land Tax, Development Tax, Holding Tax, Conveyance Deed, Conditional Deed, Sale Deed, Agreement

Legal document translation

Decree and Judgement, Affidavit, Agreement, Power of Attorney

Educational document translation

Educational certificate translation, Marks Sheet, Admit Card, birth certificate translation in Dhaka

Government document translation

Trade Licence translation, notification, gazette translation, government document translation

Business document translation

Book, Literature, Technical, Medical, Specialized non-traditional document, Govt S.R.O, Notification, Gazette, Rules, Acts, Laws, MSDS, Memorandum, By-Law, Marketing booklet, Service rules, Machinery handbook, Pharmaceutical literature.

Go beyond English to Korean translation service in Dhaka. Translate in over 70 languages of the world

We translate English, Bengali, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Malay, Burmese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu and other languages of the world.

Our experience shows that public and private organizations alike want fast first-rate service at reasonable rates. Our translators are qualified and experienced, and use the latest cutting-edge tools such as online dictionaries, terminology databases, etc. Our promise is that you will have a personalized experience with a high qualified team of experts focused on the success of your project. Our services are tailored specifically to you which will ensure that your project has the very possible outcome.

Unlike other translation and interpreting companies, we are driven by our internal linguistic expertise, understanding and of course passion for language. We combine our knowledge with our outstanding customer care to provide each customer with a bespoke and internationally recognized service.

Don’t just blind-believe, make some queries about translator and translation quality

Now you make some queries, ask the translation firms how long they are providing translation services by certified translator Bangladesh, what is the qualification of the certified translator Bangladesh, and if it is available you can also ask that firm for a sample translation translated by that certified translator. In this case it will be possible for you to verify the quality of translation which has been translated. In our case, at iLanguage Translation Dhaka, we always have the option of providing the sample page translation fully free of cost. In case the client has multiple number of pages, we give a free sample page translation of the document so that they can scrutinize quality of translation work translated by our certified translators.

Don’t put priority on cheap price when translation quality is imperative

When the question of quality is imperative, it is a wrong step to be much concerned about the pricing of the translation because you will find many translation agency doing business in Dhaka Bangladesh have very cheap-rated translation services you will find their translation very poor quality, sub-standard service and in some cases the translation will be worthless to you. By doing this technique, you will lose your money, time and your great opportunity that ushered before you. There are many examples of doing translation works twice or even thrice from different translation centers to find the appropriate quality. Therefore, we do suggest that when you are in need of fair, accurate and acceptable translation you should NOT be much concerned about pricing of the translation. In fact you should rather be concerned about the quality of the translation if that is translated by the certified translator Bangladesh. With our long experience, at least we will urge all the clients who understand the matter that if possible they should at least make a combination or comparison of translation quality and pricing range put together as well as qualification, education, linguistic ability, experience of certified translator Bangladesh.

Avoid mushrooming translation centers. Message to foreign companies, humanitarian agencies and MNCs

We feel like throwing a message here! You all are aware that Bangladesh is a growing economy and many foreign companies, humanitarian agerncies, MNCs are coming here with big investment.  In most of the cases, they need their various documents to be translated in the local languages which is Bangla in this case. Now almost all are aware that in this advanced age of communication technology, there are machine translation, CAT, MAT translation, google, bing etc by which a language can be converted with blink of eyes so to say, but machine translation is not yet able to give you the input quality of that of human translation. Machine translation has not yet taken the place of the brain of human translation as usually done by certified translator Bangladesh.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.